Before we dig into what this week’s episode of the Insane Growth podcast is all about, I want to address my recent seven-month absence.
For the past six months, I’ve been struggling with what’s called General Anxiety Disorder. While I won’t go too much into it here, I merely wanted to address the elephant in the room so I could then hit the ground running with a new episode of Insane Growth.
(If you would like to learn more about my struggle, check out my post about GAD on Medium.)
Anyway, I wanted to use my first podcast back to discuss an incredibly effective tactic I’ve been using in my own marketing playbook:
Using Facebook Messenger to generate what I call “micro commitments,” in turn improving your conversion rate at little to no cost.
In this episode of the Insane Growth podcast, I decided to get much more granular than I usually do, and dig into an ultra-specific tactic I’ve recently begun using to generate more leads and higher conversion rates.
The key to it all:
While you can, of course, use Messenger to personally engage with prospects and customers should the need arise, we’re talking more specifically about automating the outreach process, here. Through the use of ManyChat, I’ve created automated outreach campaigns that:
- Spur engagement among potential customers
- Qualify and segment leads
- Nurture qualified leads with relevant content and offers
Since this entire process is automated, I’ve essentially turned Facebook Messenger into a lead generation machine.
Throughout the rest of this episode, I explain:
- The process of creating a “micro commitment” campaign in ManyChat
- The psychology behind why this approach is so effective
- The specific effects this approach has had on my business – and the underlying reasons for my success with this approach
I also tell you how you can engage with my Facebook profile to see the process in action. (Don’t worry, you don’t need to sign up, provide your information, or make any other micro commitment to do so!)
As I wrap up this episode, I also briefly mention that Facebook Messenger can also be used for a variety of other purposes, such as soliciting feedback after a specific engagement. While our focus today was on using Messenger to generate more leads and subsequent sales, you should always be looking for new and innovative ways to use the platform.
- ManyChat: Tool for creating your own Facebook Messenger bot for marketing, sales and support purposes
- InfusionSoft: Customer relationship management software for small businesses
- Drift: Conversational marketing software
- ActiveCampaign: Email marketing, marketing automation, and customer relationship management software
- Insane Growth’s Facebook Page: My Facebook page where you can initiate the example Messenger sequence mentioned in the episode
Subscribe & Review the Insane Growth Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Insane Growth podcast! If this episode has helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave me an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help me reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!