Here on the Insane Growth podcast, I’ve spoken a couple times about the massive amount of success I’ve had using Facebook to grow my business:
- In Episode 11, I talked about how to generate sales at scale by getting your target customers to make “micro commitments”
- In Episode 15, I explained how I used Facebook Live to generate a recurring revenue stream of $25,000
For today’s episode, I decided to focus on how I go about creating Facebook Ad campaigns that are not just highly effective, but also cost-effective, as well.
The idea stemmed from a recent mentoring session I had with my Inner Circle group, where I compared the results of two ads I’d ran on Facebook. The first ad generated opt-ins at $4.66 per, while the second ad did so at $1.39—an incredible 335% reduction in ad spend. Needless to say, we ditched the first ad completely, and began promoting the better-performing one heavily.
Now, I didn’t just get lucky with that second ad, or anything like that. This highly-effective ad was the result of a ton of testing, tweaking, and even overhauling of a number of different ads over the course of several months. By going through this process, my team and I were able to optimize each aspect of our Facebook Ads, which then enabled us to create our most effective ad to date.
In this episode of the Insane Growth podcast, I’m going to provide five things we learned throughout this process—and explain how you can implement these tips into your own Facebook Ad campaigns.
- Test multiple images for a single ad
- Use interesting or unexpected images
- Include a person or a more personal subject within your images
- Match your copy to your image (and vice-versa)
- Match the “feel” of your ad to the Facebook platform
For each tip, I’ll explain how I came to the conclusion that each is important, and discuss the reasons adhering to these tips enabled us to create such a highly-effective Facebook ad.
While you certainly can take the tips at face value, you have much more to gain by listening to the episode and learning about the “whys” behind each of them.
Resources Mentioned In This Episod
- My Instagram page, where I post daily tips for entrepreneurs looking to grow their business
Subscribe & Review the Insane Growth Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the Insane Growth podcast! If this episode has helped you in your business journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave me an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help me continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help me reach even more amazing entrepreneurs just like you!
In this FREE preview of Insane Growth founder Mitchell Harper's upcoming book Accelerant, you're going to learn:
- How to architect your ideal life in crystal-clear detail, so you know exactly what you want
- The mindset secrets that will 10x your business while you work 80% fewer hours
- Strategies to maximize profits and dramatically increase the value of your business